Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Dips
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip View next recipe »
"This is a great, easy recipe people love. Our family has made it for gatherings for as long as I can remember. Refried beans are layered with guacamole, a seasoned sour cream mixture, cheese and vegetables. Serve it with tortilla chips. Enjoy!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 15 Minutes
- Serves 56
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 0.2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 0.2 cup chopped green onions
- 0.2 cup black olives, drained
- 1. In a large serving dish, spread the refried beans. Layer the guacamole on top of the beans.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Spread over the layer of guacamole.
- 3. Sprinkle a layer of Cheddar cheese over the mayonnaise mixture layer. Sprinkle tomato, green onions and black olives over the cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 47 | Total Fat 3.6g | Saturated Fat 1.6g | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 100mg | Carbohydrates 2.3g | Fiber 0.6g | Protein 1.7g