Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Dips
Reuben Dip View next recipe »
"This is a party favorite. Everyone fights over the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven! Serve it with wheat crackers or small pieces of rye bread."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 25 Minutes
- Ready In 30 Minutes
- Serves 9
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded corned beef
- 16 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and dressing.
- 3. Spread sauerkraut into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer corned beef, Swiss cheese, and the mayonnaise-dressing mixture on top of the sauerkraut.
- 4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 393 | Total Fat 31.7g | Saturated Fat 12.5g | Cholesterol 77mg | Sodium 830mg | Carbohydrates 7.3g | Fiber 1.4g | Protein 20.9g