Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Dips
Hot Pizza Dip View next recipe »
"All your favorite pizza ingredients in a hot dip made in the microwave. Serve with sliced French baguette bread."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Ready In 15 Minutes
- Serves 16
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 teaspoon dried oregano
- 0.5 teaspoon dried parsley
- 0.2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 ounces pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil.
- 2. Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture. Spread the pizza sauce over all. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with green pepper, pepperoni and olive slices. Cover, and microwave for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 121 | Total Fat 9.9g | Saturated Fat 5.6g | Cholesterol 30mg | Sodium 291mg | Carbohydrates 2g | Fiber 0.3g | Protein 6.1g