Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Dips
Fantastic Crab Dip View next recipe »
"This recipe can be served hot or cold with a variety of different crackers or bread. It can be placed in a loaf of hollowed out sourdough bread; the bread can be used for dipping. Don't heat dip when in the bread; bread will become soggy. Heat the dip, and then fill bread."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 4 Minutes
- Ready In 19 Minutes
- Serves 5
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat, diced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese until soft and smooth. Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper. Mix in garlic, onions, and crab meat. Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 2. To serve warm, heat in microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 194 | Total Fat 15.8g | Saturated Fat 9.9g | Cholesterol 56mg | Sodium 509mg | Carbohydrates 7.6g | Fiber 0.4g | Protein 6.2g