Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Dips
Double Chili Cheese Dip View next recipe »
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 25 Minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 0.2 cup diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- 2. Spread cream cheese into the prepared pie plate. Top the cream cheese with chili, onions, chilies, and cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 134 | Total Fat 10.6g | Saturated Fat 6.4g | Cholesterol 36mg | Sodium 270mg | Carbohydrates 3.8g | Fiber 0.6g | Protein 6.4g