Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Desserts
Triple Berry Crisp View next recipe »
"This is a wonderful berry crisp. I use a triple berry mixture of raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries, but just one works well too! My family loves it! Serve it with whipped cream and it looks great."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 40 Minutes
- Ready In 1 Hour
- Serves 18
- 1.5 cups fresh blackberries
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.5 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1.5 cups butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- 3. In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 295 | Total Fat 16.3g | Saturated Fat 9.9g | Cholesterol 41mg | Sodium 113mg | Carbohydrates 35.6g | Fiber 3g | Protein 3.2g