Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Desserts
S'more Brownies View next recipe »
"Delicious! I consider myself more of a gourmet cook and thought of this as a great kids recipe, because they are so easy to prepare. Well, surprise, surprise. They are fabulous and everyone raves!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 30 Minutes
- Ready In 45 Minutes
- Serves 20
- 1 (21.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 6 graham crackers
- 1.5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl, break graham crackers into 1 inch pieces and toss with miniature marshmallows and milk chocolate. Set s'more mixture aside.
- 3. Bake brownies for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove, and sprinkle the s'more goodies evenly over the top. Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 252 | Total Fat 10.3g | Saturated Fat 4.1g | Cholesterol 4mg | Sodium 131mg | Carbohydrates 40.3g | Fiber 1.4g | Protein 2.4g