Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Desserts
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares View next recipe »
"I have been making these for years, and they are always a hit!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 18
- 0.5 cup butter
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3.5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1. In the lower pot of a double boiler, add water halfway to top and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. In the top of a double boiler, heat butter, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter until melted. Remove from heat.
- 2. Stir in coconut, walnuts, and marshmallows.
- 3. Pour mixture in buttered pan. Refrigerate and cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 318 | Total Fat 22.6g | Saturated Fat 10.5g | Cholesterol 14mg | Sodium 140mg | Carbohydrates 24.6g | Fiber 1.7g | Protein 4.9g