Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Desserts
No Bake Cheesecake II View next recipe »
"Very easy recipe and light texture. Great summer dessert recipe. To make 2 pies, multiply recipe by 1.5."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 30 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.
- 2. Fill pie crust and top with pie filling. Chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 372 | Total Fat 20.6g | Saturated Fat 11.8g | Cholesterol 41mg | Sodium 235mg | Carbohydrates 45g | Fiber 0.8g | Protein 3.8g