Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Desserts
MMMMM... Brownies View next recipe »
"Best brownies I've ever had! "
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 25 Minutes
- Cook Time 25 Minutes
- Ready In 1 Hour
- Serves 16
- 0.5 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.7 cup all-purpose flour
- 0.2 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch square pan.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the chocolate mixture. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- 3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies set up. Do not overbake! Cool in pan and cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 141 | Total Fat 6.8g | Saturated Fat 3.9g | Cholesterol 30mg | Sodium 113mg | Carbohydrates 20.2g | Fiber 1.1g | Protein 2g