Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Desserts
Graham Moist Lemon Bars View next recipe »
"When my brother about broke his teeth on the crust of some lemon bars, I thought I would try to make them chewier with graham cracker crumbs as the crust."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 18
- 1.8 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 0.5 cup lemon juice
- 0.3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, softened butter or margarine, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture onto bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 3. Beat eggs, sugar, flour, and lemon juice. (If mixture is too thick, water may be added to thin it.) Pour the mixture over the hot graham cracker crust. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4. Dust the top with confectioners' sugar. After cooling, cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 248 | Total Fat 6.7g | Saturated Fat 3.4g | Cholesterol 71mg | Sodium 101mg | Carbohydrates 45.9g | Fiber 0.3g | Protein 2.7g