Summer Entertaining Guide Back to BBQ
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs View next recipe »
"This rosemary ranch chicken recipe is so delicious, tender, and juicy the chicken will melt in your mouth. Even the most picky eater will be begging for the last piece."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 50 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Ready In 1 Hour
- Serves 6
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- 0.5 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 0.2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 378 | Total Fat 30.7g | Saturated Fat 4.7g | Cholesterol 59mg | Sodium 1097mg | Carbohydrates 4.8g | Fiber 0.1g | Protein 20g