Summer Entertaining Guide Back to BBQ
Key West Chicken View next recipe »
"This recipe from the Florida Keys has been given to almost everyone I know. It is the best marinade for chicken, and it only takes 30 minutes from prep till you can grill! It's a great blend of flavors with honey, soy sauce, and lime juice. If you have time, try marinating overnight for the fullest flavor."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Ready In 1 Hour
- Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1. In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic. Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 184 | Total Fat 6.2g | Saturated Fat 1.3g | Cholesterol 67mg | Sodium 735mg | Carbohydrates 5.6g | Fiber 0.1g | Protein 25.3g