Summer Entertaining Guide Back to BBQ
Grilled Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans View next recipe »
"An old crock-pot favorite ready for the grill."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 25 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 45 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 0.8 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 0.5 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 0.3 cup water
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- 2. On a large sheet of foil, place the green beans, red potatoes, onion, and sausage. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with oil, and top with butter. Tightly seal foil around the ingredients, leaving only a small opening. Pour water into the opening, and seal.
- 3. Place foil packet on the prepared grill. Cook 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 544 | Total Fat 38.4g | Saturated Fat 13.7g | Cholesterol 80mg | Sodium 2302mg | Carbohydrates 21.3g | Fiber 4.5g | Protein 28.3g