Summer Entertaining Guide Back to BBQ
Garlic Corn on the Cob View next recipe »
"Delicious and fresh summer treat. A favorite for everyone."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 30 Minutes
- Ready In 40 Minutes
- Serves 12
- 12 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 12 tablespoons butter, divided
- 0.2 cup garlic powder
- 1. Preheat grill for medium heat, or preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Place each ear of corn on a separate square of aluminum foil. Place 1 tablespoon of butter on each one, and sprinkle with garlic powder. Wrap ears tightly with the foil.
- 3. Place ears of corn on the grill or in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning over occasionally.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 234 | Total Fat 13.2g | Saturated Fat 7.6g | Cholesterol 31mg | Sodium 104mg | Carbohydrates 29.2g | Fiber 4.1g | Protein 5.2g