Summer Entertaining Guide Back to BBQ
Best Hamburger Ever View next recipe »
"These burgers are the best on the grill in the summertime. Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff, and no tasteless bread crumbs!!!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 0.5 onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 0.5 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- 3. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 445 | Total Fat 27.5g | Saturated Fat 11.9g | Cholesterol 180mg | Sodium 1025mg | Carbohydrates 8.8g | Fiber 1.2g | Protein 39.1g