Summer Entertaining Guide Back to BBQ
BBQ Potatoes with Green Onions View next recipe »
"These potatoes are the best. My aunt made these for dinner one night, and we just drooled everywhere. MMM - Good, quick, and easy!!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 30 Minutes
- Ready In 55 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 6 large potatoes, peeled
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- 2. Microwave potatoes on High 5 to 8 minutes, until tender but still firm. Cool slightly, and cube.
- 3. Place cubed potatoes on a large piece of foil. Top with green onions. Dot with butter, and season with salt and pepper. Tightly seal foil around the potatoes.
- 4. Cook on the prepared grill 20 to 30 minutes, until tender.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 329 | Total Fat 3.9g | Saturated Fat 2.4g | Cholesterol 10mg | Sodium 67mg | Carbohydrates 67.1g | Fiber 9.1g | Protein 7.6g