Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Appetizers
Sweet and Sour Meatballs III View next recipe »
"Slow cooked sweet and sour meatballs with a twist. These meatballs sound strange, but become addicting. They give new meaning to sweet & sour! Enjoy!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 3 Hours
- Ready In 3 Hours 10 Minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 0.5 cup packed brown sugar
- 0.5 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 pounds small meatballs
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix sauerkraut, jellied cranberry sauce, brown sugar and spaghetti sauce.
- 2. Place meatballs in a slow cooker set to low. Cover with the sauerkraut mixture. Cook 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 357 | Total Fat 15.2g | Saturated Fat 5.3g | Cholesterol 95mg | Sodium 477mg | Carbohydrates 34.9g | Fiber 2.3g | Protein 19.8g