Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Appetizers
Olive Cheese Melts View next recipe »
"A scrumptious olive and cheese mixture melted on English muffins."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Ready In 15 Minutes
- Serves 16
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 0.3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1.5 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 0.5 teaspoon curry powder
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 8 English muffins, split in half
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine olives, green onions, Cheddar cheese, curry powder, mayonnaise, and salt. Mix well.
- 3. Spread mixture on English muffins. Cut the English muffins into fourths. Note: If you want to freeze these, now is the time! Arrange the muffin pieces on a cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 168 | Total Fat 10.4g | Saturated Fat 3.4g | Cholesterol 14mg | Sodium 377mg | Carbohydrates 13.7g | Fiber 1.4g | Protein 5.3g