Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Appetizers
Creamy Dill Cucumber Toasties View next recipe »
"I got this recipe years ago from a friend of a friend. I love it and make it all the time for parties. It looks great on the platter, and it is super easy! Everyone loves it!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 15 Minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dressing mix and mayonnaise.
- 2. Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on a slice of bread, and top with a slice of cucumber. Sprinkle with dill. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 247 | Total Fat 14.5g | Saturated Fat 5.4g | Cholesterol 24mg | Sodium 619mg | Carbohydrates 23.7g | Fiber 1g | Protein 6.1g