Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Appetizers
Cindy's Tasty Wings View next recipe »
"These wings are so tasty you just can't stop eating them. They're great during football season."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 10
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. Cut the chicken wings into individual pieces and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet (you may need two cookie sheets).
- 3. Spread apricot preserves over wings. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over wings, then pour Catalina dressing all over. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 439 | Total Fat 26.5g | Saturated Fat 5.2g | Cholesterol 48mg | Sodium 742mg | Carbohydrates 35g | Fiber 0.2g | Protein 15.4g